This course is taught by Kat Powell, MMTA graduate. It covers the following principles:
- A review of the basics of market cycle structure in relation to the Silver market.
- The 7-year market cycle in Silver and the 40-month and 20-month sub-cycles.
- The correlation of outer planetary pair cycles to Silver market cycles.
- Chart patterns and price levels for support and resistance in financial markets.
- Recognizing double bottoms and double tops in patterns for support and resistance.
- Calculating potential price targets using some standard Fibonacci formulas.
- Introducing Moving Averages and the Commodity Channel Index CCI) for Silver