Forecast 2023 Ultimate Bundle (Includes Forecast 2023 and Trends for the Twelve Signs 2023)
$70.00 – $81.00
Forecast 2023 Ultimate Bundle includes both Forecast 2023 and Trends for the Twelve Signs 2023
You’re about to make an excellent choice! Geocosmic cycles don’t just affect individuals, they also affect nations, and their politics and stock markets. And that means, understanding these cycles is the first step towards taking control of your wealth.
Listen to Ray and Gianni discuss upcoming Forecast 2023 HERE
When shipping internationally, expect a longer lead-time, higher shipping rates, and possible additional customs and import taxes which may apply upon receipt of product, depending on the country (If customs and/or duties are applicable, these are not collected through MMA at checkout and are the buyers responsibility upon receipt).
What will be covered in Forecast 2023:
- The 1/8 phase of Jupiter to Saturn
- The economy and stock market lows
- The war in Ukraine and other possible outbreaks
- Banking disruptions
- Currency shifts and threats to the U.S. Dollar
- The United States of America
- The USA President and Vice-President
- The Federal Reserve Board and Interest Rate Policies
- Financial Markets in 2023, including:
- The US Stock Market
- Gold and Silver
- Currency Markets
- Weather Patterns
- Grain Markets
- Crude Oil
- Critical Reversal Dates for 2023
- Favorable and Challenging times in 2023
- Mercury Retrograde periods
- Venus Retrograde
- Mars retrograde
- Special trends and possible events in each season
- 2023 Geocosmic Ephemeris and Astro Calendar
What will be covered in Trends for the Twelve Signs 2023:
An in-depth look at how the transits of the year 2023 highlight the major areas of activity for each of the twelve signs of the horoscope, according to one’s birth date. The potential for changes in one’s career, health, relationships, and general psychological well-being are examined according to movement of the planets during the course of the year. Is this a favorable year to make a change in career or residence? What about personal relationships? And what are the favorable versus challenging times ahead for each sign?
This year’s “Trends for the Twelve Signs” will delineate these and other areas of concerns in a manner that will inspire you to make well thought-out plans for the year ahead. Specific birth dates within each sign are also highlighted that will be especially affected by the relationship of these dates to Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune or Pluto as well as solar and lunar eclipses.