Merriman Market Analyst (MMA) provides many options for utilizing the insights of Cycles, Geocosmic Signatures, and Trend Analysis patterns to interpret the markets to profitable advantage. Here is a summary of tools available.
Free Weekly Forecast -This is a look back at the week’s events, where Raymond highlights the geocosmics in effect (yes, hindsight is always helpful). This report is emailed out to thousands every Friday night. While this preview lacks the value and depth of our subscription products, this condensed report does include a high-level discussion of the coming cosmic climate.
Terminology Sheets – We recognize that there are dramatically different levels of experience. As a base level for assuring that our vocabulary is in sync, we have two pages of terminology.
- The Cycles Terminology page is a quick presentation of terms that may be new to you that appear in our MMA reports and commentaries.
- The Geocosmic Terminology page is the briefest of crash course of language used when working with Financial Astrology.
Subscriptions – Raymond Merriman and his team of highly trained associates author regular Market Analysis reports, all of which can be delivered either via email or by logging into My Account. There are a plethora of options in frequency (monthly, weekly, daily) and markets covered, including various indices (US and international) indicies, currencies, and commodities.
Often, new clients start with a short-term trial subscription. This approach lets you see how Merriman analyzes the markets in current time, rather than learning to master cycles and geocosmics on your own (though some basic education on these are strongly recommended).
Remember, you can download a recent sample report of any subscription for your review at no charge. You’ll find more detailed descriptions of each report on the Subscriptions page.
Books – MMA offers an extensive library that can take you deeply into mastery. Here, we’d like to highlight some core offerings in the Books section.
The Forecast Books – An annual and very affordable edition of over 200 pages (in soft-cover 8 ½ x 11 format) that covers a wide array of topics and is released every year on December 15. Utilizing the study of cycles and geocosmic factors, this annual publication outlines forthcoming trends pertaining to political, economic, and financial market trends throughout the world. It carries an impressive history of insightful accuracy into the coming year. Visit our Scorecard to see what is covered.
Merriman on Market Cycles: The Basics – A beginner’s primer on the study of Market Cycles for one that wants to integrate cycles analysis with technical studies. $25.00 in an 8 ½ x 11 softcover of 61 pages.
Basic Principles of Geocosmic Studies – An introduction to Astrology written specifically for those interested in financial market timing. $16 in an 8 ½ x 11 softcover of 55 pages.
The Five Ultimate Books on Stock Market Timing – When you’re ready to dive deeply into mastering Cycles Analysis and Geocosmic Studies, then you’re ready for the Ultimate series. Together, they represent doctoral-level coursework in market timing. All 8 ½ x 11 soft-cover.
- Volume 1: Cycles and Patterns in the Indexes – The definitive textbook on the short, intermediate, and long-term cycles in the U.S. and Japanese stock indices and how to leverage them. Over 200 years of studies. $125.00 and 295 pages.
- Volume 2: Geocosmic Correlations to Investment Cycles – This volume correlates all geocosmic signatures involving major aspect relationships between the outer planets to especially the long-term cycles in the U.S. stock market. $125.00 and 299 pages.
- Volume 3: Geocosmic Correlations to Trading Cycles – Focusing on planetary signatures and shorter-term cycles, it is invaluable to traders who hold stocks for a few months (or much less). An incredible reference for mastering timing. $150.00 and 437 pages.
- Volume 4: Geocosmic Correlations to Trading Cycles – For short-term traders of market indices, this covers the Sun-Moon, Sun-Mercury, and Sun-Venus combinations and correlations to 4% or greater moves in the Dow, NASDAQ, and Nikkei. $150.00 and 437 pages.
- Volume 5: Technical Analysis and Price Objectives– This book covers the Sun, Moon, Mercury, and Venus correlations to 4% or greater reversals in the Dow, NASDAQ, and the Nikkei for very short-term traders. $95.00 and 241 pages.